Covid 19 – FTP Practice
The following lists the therapists who have had their first dose of the vaccine. The therapists will have all had their second dose by the end of May 2021.
The following lists the therapists who have had their second dose of the vaccine.
– consulting room chairs are kept at a distance of 2 metres.
– there is no physical contact between yourself and your therapist.
– eating or drinking is not allowed in the consulting room.
– your therapist will handle all doors for e.g opening the door seeing you out and shutting the door behind you. All therapists wash and sterilise their hands after seeing each client.
– door handles and surfaces are wiped with anti-bacterial wipes after each client.